BCSA has been representing the UK structural steelwork sector for over a century
As a member of BCSA your organisation will receive value from a structured benefits offering, and additionally from the work BCSA undertakes for and on behalf of its members. BCSA has three categories of membership; Steelwork Contractors (Buildings and Bridgeworks), Industry members and Corporate members.
As a member of BCSA your organisation will receive value from:
- A structured benefit offering
- The work BCSA undertakes for and on behalf of its members
- Access to the wider structural steelwork sector
- Tailored advice and support for your business from BCSA's expert team
Five reasons why you should join the BCSA/RQSC if you are a steelwork contractor
Good clients select from the membership lists
Increasingly clients are relying on the BCSA to assist them with their pre-qualification process. Your next opportunity could come from a Client who uses the list.
Because you want to receive good enquiries
Being on the BCSA/RQSC membership list ensures that the special skills of your company are widely publicised, and that means you should not receive unsuitable enquiries.
Because you want to be measured against the best
That belief needs promoting and the BCSA/RQSC provides the opportunity backed up by assessment visits from an experienced professional.
Because you believe in fair competition
However, fair competition is as much about the other competitors as it is about the playing field.
Being a BCSA/RQSC member enables Clients to select tender lists of similarly qualified companies. This gives your company the chance to show its potential against proper competition.
Because you need to demonstrate competence
The BCSA/RQSC membership list is a means of providing Clients with prima facie evidence of your company's special and general skills in steel construction, and a measure of the resources available to the company to undertake steelwork contracts.
In short, being a BCSA/RQSC member is a demonstration of a company's competence.
What BCSA does for its Members
- Drives constructional steel as the material of choice in the UK and Ireland
- Promotes the capabilities of its members to specifiers, main contractors and clients
- Provides members with expert specialist professional advice and support
- Represents member interests and lobbies Government and industry on key sector issues
- Brings members together through regular meetings and groups to discuss and tackle matters of common interest
- Organises seminars, webinars and courses tailored to your needs
- Keeps you up to date with technical advances and best practice
Contact us for further details on joining
Marketing and Membership Administrator