The majority of the ‘resources’ on this website are for the sole use of BCSA member companies and, as such, will only be visible if ‘logged in’ with member credentials. Examples include:
Law and Contracts
- Helplines and other schemes
- Model letters and other documents
- Contractual handbook
- Construction Act amendments
- Annotated contracts
Health and Safety
- Safety performance indicators
- Risk assessments
- Behavioural based safety
- Lifting operations
- Tool box talks
- CRAFT certificate (discounted rates for members)
- Steel Construction Building Information Modelling (BIM) Charter
Other examples of the benefits of membership include:
- Access to BCSA’s technical experts offering advice on fabrication, welding, connections, sustainability, design, CE Marking and Building Information Modelling (BIM).
- Updates and guidance on the development of regulations and standards, and the impact these have for your business.
- Review of contractual documentation from BCSA’s experienced in-house legal team.
- Guidance and updates on legal and commercial matters.
- Health & Safety advice, preparation of industry standards, guidance on new regulations.
For details on BCSA membership, please contact Lorraine MacKinder on 020 7747 8121 or firstname.lastname@example.org